Town Of Deerfield

Building Inspector & Codes Enforcement

Randy Foley

6329 Walker Road
Deerfield, NY 13502
(315) 724-0413, ext 222
(315) 793-3032
Table Of Contents:
Swimming Pool Codes in NYS

If you are thinking about installing a pool you need to talk to the Building Inspector. You wil need a pool permit. There are also many other requirements in NYS for pools. The link is included for your informatiion.

Sign Permit Application (PDF - 267.2 KB)
Please Call the Building Inspector's Office if you are going to build, alter or remove any structures on your property. This includes but is not limited to: driveways, fences, pools, sheds, barns, accessory buildings, and homes. Unfortunately, work done without a permit may be subject to removal if they do not meet codes. The Building Inspector has to follow Town Codes as well as NYS Codes.